Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I Love You Because You're You .....By Liza Baker

I love you when you are happyand grinning ear to ear.
I love you when you are sleepyand want to snuggle near.
I love you when you are sillyand dancing round and round.
I love you when you are frightenedanh hear a scary sound.
I love you when you are bashfuland hide behind my knee.
I love you when you are braveand from my arms you flee.
I love you when you are curiousand searching here and there.
I love you when you are proud,your head held in the air.
I love you when you are sickand need to rest in bed.
I love you when you are friskyand standing on your head.
I love you when you are sadand need a kiss and hug.
I love you when you are playfuland rolling on the rug.
I love you when you are angryand cross your arms and pout.
I love you when you are wildand yell and scream and shout.
I love you any way you feel,no matter what you do.
I love you any way you are....I Love You because You are YOU.

this is ah-ma-gawd sweet.
i'd like to add on.
:]

yes i love u.
yes i do.
but sadly u dun noe it.
or feel it.
cause im just.
SECRETLY devoted to you.

this post is not meant specially for anyone.
merely jotting it down because it's valentines.
:]