Wednesday, October 8, 2008

though i may speak in whispers,or in riddles. . . you knw the depths of your own heart

work had drained almost all of me,seriously.being a learning coach for th new barista's,covering up shifts for partners who didnt turn up for work,extending my work hours;now that explains why i had not updated this blog for long.hehs.i still love work though,one more month to my(And rilla's and irfan's)one year annivesary in starbucks.i must admit,i enjoy working very much.

and for babyboo,
The feelings I feel for you change within each touch, at times I feel nothing and at times I miss you ever so much.I could never really stop to think how much I love you,cause for now boy,you're th ever so great happiness i have.I can feel you deep down and I see how much you care,and i want to thank you for that.thank you boy for being ever so patient with me,at times when im cranky after a long day at work,at times when im being ever so unreasonable,at times when im not being th greatest girlfriend you wish i were to be.
for today,and for th subsquent days or so i am told,ais you're still my ultimate.